Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Autumn Splendor with Spice Cake DSP


I've been seeing a lot of Baby Wipe technique out there using the new stamp set Gently Falling which is a 2-step stamp set that has solid images. I challenge myself to get the same effect with Autumn Splendor stamp set that I have on hands. I use ink refills to get similar effects of Baby Wipe Technique on these cards. I want to coordinate my colors with the Spice Cake Designer Series Paper.

More Mustard


Pear Pizzaz


Pool Party


Don't you love the effect that Crystal Effects have on the leaves as raindrops? Thanks for stopping by!

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!