Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ornament Card

I love to use punches in more than the way it was built for - making it more valuable. I made an acorn using the Ornament Punch from this post which I CASE from Ellen Kemper.


This is another Christmas card that I selected for my Christmas Card Class. It's really simple and still beautiful. The only thing you have to remember is once you stamp, let the image be completely dried before you proceed. Otherwise, it get smeared! I add another ornament punched out with the Ornament Punch and pop up with Stampin' Dimensionals and the card is completed.


I CASE the little Elf from Sophia Landry about a year or so ago. I also used the Ornament Punch for his face and hat. I added a piece of candy in between and got a cute little gift.

Ornament Punch (119847)

I got another 3-D gift idea using the Ornament Punch - so stay tuned! Meanwhile, have fun creating with punches!

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!