Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sincere Autumn Salutations


Wow, it's November already! Look how big my apples are this year! We don't have too much persimmon this year, but there were plenty of apples keep falling off the tree! They are normally the size of the persimmons or smaller, but this year, they are really big and delicious! Whenever I see my persimmons turn orange, it reminds me that Halloween has arrived and Thanksgiving is coming.

This week, I will be featuring some Autumn/Thank You cards based on one stamp set. Autumn Splendor has always been one of my favorite stamp sets and I like to use it in different ways to get more mileage out of one stamp set. Today, I combine it with Sincere Salutations stamp set to get these simple and beautiful gently falling leaves.



Thank you for looking! Hope you have a great day!

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!