Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Greeting with Chocolate

This will be the last stamp that I use from Tags til Christmas.


These are matchbooks that hold Ghirardelli chocolate inside. I saw this idea from Becky Roberts last year. It's nice that we have some DSP for men this year and the matchbook is just perfect for them... Well, I couldn't resist using up my retired DSP to pack some of the same chocolate for the women, in a different way. :) Thanks to Holly Krautkremer for this idea.


I hope you enjoy samples from this stamp set. It is such a great stamp set to have to make some quick tags and goodies.

Tags til Christmas Wood-mount(120847) Clear-mount(121169)

Enjoy!

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!