Friday, December 9, 2011

Fancy Elf Candy Wrappers

Today, I am so excited to share with you my elves! These are based on the original elf that can be found in this post. While working on Santa, I noticed that his mustache, which is from the Bird Punch, looks like elf's pointy ears!!! Since the elves have been attempted to look like Santa in this post, they want to be as fancy as Santa!!!


Aren't they adorable? This reminds me of Holiday Lineups.


My husband never asked me to make anything before! This year, he has eyes on Santa Candy Wrapper. So he finally asks me if I can make "some stuff" for some of his favorite customers. Since they already received their gifts and banana bread, I'll be posting more gift ideas soon! Yes, I was mass-producing last weekend, too!


Ink: Garden Green, Real Red

Card stock: Real Red, Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Basic Black, Garden Green,Silver and Red Glimmer paper

Accessories: Big Shot, Snow Burst and Elegant Lines Embossing Folders, Crimper, White Gel Pen, Large Oval, Extra-Large Oval, 1-1/4", 1", 1/2" circle, Ornament, Owl Builder, Bird Builder, Blossom Petals Builder, Large Oval, and Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack Punches, Stampin' Pastel, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Sponge, Paper Snip, Googlie Eyes

Hope your day will be as much fun as these wanna-be-Santa Elves! :)

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!