Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tags 'til Christmas

My house has been smelling like banana! I want to share with you a funny story about scents. I got a co-worker who went into an incense shop one day. She was testing out the incense. She left the shop and all day long she smelled something so fresh and wonderful. She wished that everyday she could smell like this. Well, she finally looked in the mirror and she saw an incense mark across below her nose all day! She was just so cute to share this with me!

Today, I want to share with you some simple tags that I made with Tags 'til Christmas stamp set.


My Small Oval finally arrived yesterday! Here it is on a banana bread.


I hope the recipients will eat them before the 25th! :) I know I should wait until near Christmas to give these, but the bananas couldn't wait and I got a lot to catch up!

Today is also my friend Elise's Birthday. Happy Birthday, Elise! She is truly an artist. If you get a chance, please visit her blog to see what's she's up to! Her art has gone from galleries to stage!

She sent me a video she put together a few weeks ago. This is from the photos I took couple of years ago while visiting my In-Laws. It reminds me of how very blessed we are here in America. These people make about a couple of dollars a day! Kids as young as 7 were working to help out their family too!

Shrimping in Vietnam

Enjoy!

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!