Monday, December 19, 2011

Tic Tac Holders


Can you believe that this is only less than half of the gifts that I made this year? I am not sure how people can make enough for Craft Fairs, but for me it has always been more for gift giving! I already gave a lot away and there are still more not shown!


These are Tic Tac holders and it's made with the Jolliest Time of the Year stamp set. They are made with the intentions for husband's customers who work at Goorin Bros, the bold hat makers. They are the sweetest people ever! I took the kids to meet them last summer. They were all over the kids and pretty much spoiled them! Thank you so much for that experience!


So of course the Snowman has to have a very stylish hat!


These are meant as Snowman's Kisses from the kids! Here is my attempt with My Digital Studio of the kids in hats. :) I love that I can match the colors of the background with my pictures. I think I am better with the real Punch Arts! Hope it looks like a hat and it's not a Round Tab Punch (because it was not)!



Enjoy!

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!