Friday, December 23, 2011

Winter Post Deer


That stack of gift cards in the corner of the picture needs gift card holders! Every year, I buy gift cards for my single sister, nieces and nephews and made a few designs according to genders. It's a little something to let them know that I think about them during the Holidays. I've always wanted to make this kind of gift card holder which I got a few years ago from Starbucks. However, I couldn't figure out how to make it looks curvy and nice - until this year!


I am using the new Adorning Accents Edgelits Dies to make this little pocket! It will be in the Occasions Mini Catalog next year! I am excited about this one since I already got another project made with this for next year. The picture at the top left corner is the front of the gift card holder with the deer from Winter Post stamp set. These will hold Starbucks gift cards. Thus, you see the color of the coffee sleeve holder as a base color here. Hope you like it!



Here are my little Munchkins who willingly cooperated to take pictures this year. I made this Christmas card using My Digital Studio. It's a fast option if you can't crank out enough handmade cards. I did stamp the deer on the envelope and hoped it counted as handmade. :)

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!